Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Beginnings

At the first of the month our YW President asked if I would give a 10 minute talk on "Beginnings at their program on the 30th. I said yes, wrote it on the calendar and forgot about it in the hubbub of things happening with the sewer flood, etc. Then the other day I noticed something written on that day besides "work at the Temple" and lo and behold I had a talk to give. So now when I lay awake in the middle of the night, I get an ice bag for my back and lay there and think about beginnings in my life. When one is 72 years old, there are way too many beginnings to think about. I am glad I only have to talk for 10 minutes. Happy beginnings to all of you. You are all young enough that you have many before you - Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you still have Monday and Tuesday to decide what you're going to say. So, 'Beginnings' of what? Can it just be the beginning of anything you choose?